Marshall & Beau, look how much they have changed!!




Ashley, my best friend all growing up called today and was a few minutes away. It's been forever since I have seen her, and I was so excited to have her stop by. Her little boy is soooo cute and happy and is growing up so fast. I wish you lived closer Ash, thanks for stopping by wish you could have stayed longer.
This weekend was my family reunion at Bear Lake with my mom's side of the family. We always have so much fun, and this year the weather was wonderful and the water was as beautiful as ever. We rent this beach front property, then set up our tents on the grass and hang out all weekend. We look forward to it every year; I can't believe it has come and gone already.
Jake of course found the swamp 1st.

My cousin tried his hand at drowning us.
My brother (right) and his wife were able to come
from Boston. It was the first time Beau got to meet them.
It was so much fun to have them here.
He is by far all the kids' favorite uncle.
Jake of course found the swamp 1st.

Kennedy had to get stitches on Wed, so we
made sure she didn't miss out on any fun.
Looks like my Dad got suckered into giving rides.My cousin tried his hand at drowning us.
I didn't bring his warm pj's because I thought is was going to be warm, so he ended up in bed with us. Guess which one of us didn't get any sleep???



















5 comments:
Love the blog, Jess!!! Thanks for the Marshall tribute. We wish we could live close too because I know our little ones would be close buds. Heres to more visits!!!
Thanks for starting a blog. It is so cute. You look like an expert already. Bear Lake is always so much fun. Jarin's family has a reunion there that we will have to miss for the first time this year. It was so good to see you in June. Beau is so dang cute. Enjoy the rest of the summer. =)
Jess looks like your family is doing great. I have a brother in law that lives in Herriman, we really don't get there to visit though. Sorry my email blocked yours. It is pretty tempermental. I think it block the word blog. It will be nice to be able to check and see how you are doing.
YEA! Now we don't even have to see eachother anymore we can just look at eachother's blogs :) Beau is so cute I want to pinch his cheeks. If you didn't know our blog is ryanandcristinaf.blogspot.com
Yeah! I am so excited that you guys started a blog. It is such a great way to keep in touch with everyone. It is also very addicting so beware! Looks like your summer has been fun and I can't believe how big Beau is getting. Are you coming to Kamas this weekend for the 24th? If so let us know because we will be up there all weekend!
Post a Comment