
This is our pre deer hunting trip pic. It was also the very first time we left Beau over night. I won't lie it was actually quite nice. Don't get me wrong I missed my little man like crazy, but it was fun to spend some time with Matt. During the deer hunt we left him with more people and more than he has ever been left his whole life. By the end he was pretty used to it.
This years hunt was pretty crazy. There were MILLIONS of hunters and hardly any deer. I think the whole season we saw a total of 6 bucks. Four of which had already been killed by other hunters, one was too small to shoot, and one had already been killed. We didn't even hear that many shots which is unusual. It was pretty sad cuz I was way excited to shoot my first deer, so needless to say the deer won this year. Hopefully they were just good at hiding and not going on the extinction list. :) It was fun to go though, and Danny, Jesse, and Matt are always fun to hang out with. We had some good laughs.

I know it doesn't look like we are very serious hunters, but we had our moments... besides hiking miles is for the crazies.... ha ha
I will say it is always nice to be outdoors.
It makes you truely appreciate where we live!!!!
My pictures don't give justice to how beautiful
it really was.







No comments:
Post a Comment